Order / Shipping Policy
Order & Shipping Information
- FREE Shipping on Retail orders over $500.
- Retail orders under $500 will be charge a flat fee of $150 or select pickup at location for FREE.
- Retail orders are not subject to a minimum order amount.
- Wholesale orders are subject to a $500 minimum order amount.
- FREE Shipping on Wholesale orders over $1,500.
- Wholesale orders under $1,500 will be charged a flat fee of $200 or select pickup at location for FREE.
- Wholesale orders may purchase Retail items in the same cart.
- Residential delivery is available for an additional $50. Ship to a business address for No Charge.
- If you need a lift gate for unloading, please select this option at checkout for an additional $75.
- Maine & Texas customers will be charged sales tax (if applicable).
- You will receive an e-mail with tracking information for your order once it has shipped.
- Please allow 2-7 business days for ground delivery. All orders are shipped using freight carriers only!
- PLEASE NOTE: All shipments require an adult signature at delivery, NO EXCEPTIONS. If an adult is not available at a home delivery address during business hours, please have your order delivered to your work address.
- No Shortages will be accepted without being marked on the Bill of Lading (freight document). All damages or tampered cases must be marked on the Bill of Lading. Open Boxes or missing tape must be marked on the Bill of Lading.
- All prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation. AAH will notify you by email if the confirmed price of an item you have selected differs from the price listed on the website or on your purchase order.
- AAH may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items.
- Alaska customers may have additional shipping costs due to high shipping rates. An AAH representative will contact the customer after an order is placed to discuss options.
- We cannot ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- We do not ship outside the USA.
- When you agree to our Hold Harmless you are stating that you have all necessary permits. It is then your responsibility, not that of AAH® Fireworks, to ensure that you can legally possess these fireworks. People not having permits where required run the risk of fines and/or confiscation of fireworks without any recourse to us or the shipping company.
- We are not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen merchandise. Always inspect your order and have the driver note any damages on the delivery receipt BEFORE signing. Forward any such information to us so we can assist you in making a claim with the shipping company. To avoid confiscation or possible fines, make sure that fireworks are legal in your area. Neither AAH® Fireworks, nor the shipping companies know all the exact county and local laws in your area and are not responsible for the use of our merchandise.
- BE SAFE with your fireworks. We are not responsible for the use of our merchandise. Any injuries or such that may occur are not our responsibility, so please remember that fireworks are fun, but not toys. Never let children play with fireworks! Visit americanpyro.com for some great safety tips!
No Returns Accepted unless the item was a DUD. AAH® Fireworks offers a NO DUD Guarantee! To receive a replacement product, you must bring the item back to AAH® in West Paris or Oxford, Maine. If the item was shipped a credit will be issued after a picture verifying the item misfired.
What constitues a DUD? A dud is a firework that has shots that did not fire.