Order & Shipping Policy
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $500 to a business address.
- Orders under $500 will be charge a flat fee of $90.
- Residential delivery is available for an additional $50.
*This fee is not included with FREE Shipping. Ship to a business address or freight terminal for No Charge. If you choose to ship your order to the freight terminal, please use your billing address as the ship to address during checkout and mark in the comment section in the last section of our checkout "ship to freight terminal". We will choose a terminal within 20 minutes of your location. If we cannot find a terminal we will call to discuss other options.
- If a Lift Gate is needed for unloading, please select this option at checkout for an additional $75. *This fee is not included with FREE Shipping. Orders with 10 or more cases shipping to a residential address must pay this fee.
- Select Pick Up at one of our AAH locations for FREE.
- Orders are not subject to a minimum order amount.
- Mix Wholesale and Retail items in 1 shopping cart.
- Maine & Texas customers will be charged sales tax (if applicable).
- You will receive an e-mail with tracking information once your order has shipped.
- Please allow 2-7 business days for ground delivery. All orders are shipped using freight carriers. Consumer fireworks are haz-mat 1.4G and must be delivered by a freight carrier using ground service. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- PLEASE NOTE: All shipments require an adult signature at delivery, NO EXCEPTIONS. If an adult is not available at a home delivery address during business hours, please have your order delivered to your work address.
- No Shortages will be accepted without being marked on the Bill of Lading (freight document). All damages or tampered cases must be marked on the Bill of Lading. Open Boxes or missing tape must be marked on the Bill of Lading.
- All prices listed on our website are subject to confirmation. AAH will notify you by email, if the confirmed price of an item you have purchased differs from the price listed on our price list and/or on your purchase order.
- AAH may correct any errors or inaccuracies and may change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including pricing and the availability of stocked items.
- AAH reserves the right to substitute 1 item per invoice without notifying the customer. The item will be equal or greater value with similar effects.
- AAH reserves the right to cancel any order due to excessive freight charges from our select list of freight carriers to certain low service areas.
- Accounts using different shipping and billing address's may see a hold of up to 5 days while we verify information.
*In some instances a customer may be asked to provide a state issued ID to help verify identity.
- Wholesale case orders will occasionally have items re-packed not using the original carton.
- Big Spender Bonus items (Retail Sales Only) FREE products will be added to an account after the order is placed.
- Alaska & Washington state customers may have additional shipping costs due to high shipping rates. An AAH representative will contact the customer after an order is placed to discuss options.
- We cannot ship to APO/FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- We do not ship outside the USA.
- When you agree to our Hold Harmless you are stating that you have all necessary permits. It is then your responsibility, not that of AAH Fireworks, to ensure that you can legally possess these fireworks. People not having permits where required run the risk of fines and/or confiscation of fireworks without any recourse to us or the shipping company.
- We are not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen merchandise. Always inspect your order and have the driver note any damages on the delivery receipt BEFORE signing. Forward any such information to us so we can assist you in making a claim with the shipping company. To avoid confiscation or possible fines, make sure that fireworks are legal in your area. Neither AAH Fireworks, nor the shipping companies know all the exact county and local laws in your area and are not responsible for the use of our merchandise.
- BE SAFE with your fireworks. We are not responsible for the use of our merchandise. Any injuries or such that may occur are not our responsibility, so please remember that fireworks are fun, but not toys. Never let children play with fireworks! Visit americanpyro.com for some great safety tips!
Cancellation & Returns
- Online orders that need to be canceled for any reason will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. If the shipment has already been shipped an order cannot be canceled or returned.
- AAH has a NO Return Policy for safety and liability reasons.